Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word 2007 or later file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font with 6pt spacing between paragraphs and 12pt spacing above headings; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the journal paper template (available from the Editor).
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.